Dina and Matt's Ridgetop Hideaway is a spectacular house of local stone and timbers with an ambience rarely found. Nestled into remnant with views forever, it is perfect for a short stopover or an extended getaway.
- Just , 820 metres above sea level
- Five minutes to town, Ten minutes to Dorrigo National Park
- Completely self contained with (just bring your own food and drink)
- All ingredients for a delicious breakfast are provided
- Featuring three , two queen and two singles (linen supplied)
- Large spa bath
- 15 metre salt water
- Spring water to drink and bathe in
Come and live the dream, even if only for a few days!